Your Trucking Solutions Now Loading.

Please wait.



Licensing and Permits

 Getting your vehicles properly registered and keeping those records in Federal and State compliance takes time, expertise, and the right programs. Glostone Trucking Solutions has the tools to assist with maintaining your equipment records. We know what to do and we do it right, saving you time, money, worry and frustration.


Company Permits, Licenses, and Authorities

Setting up a company to operates trucks is a series of steps that depends upon the type of operation you have. We can help your company to:

  • - Work with your State’s business registry office to register your business name
  • - Obtain your Federal MC Authority
  • - Obtain a Federal US DOT Number
  • - Perform US DOT updates
  • - Obtain your Federal HazMat Permit
  • - Set up State mileage accounts
  • - Obtain insurance
  • - Apply for Process Agents
  • - Set up required DOT company files and policies
  • - Manage FMCSR Violations
  • - And more!


New Vehicle, Renewal and Add to Fleet Registrations

We can establish a new registration account, obtain plates/tags, renew registrations and add trucks to your fleet in any state, often within 24 hours.


Title Work

Our services include truck and/or trailer titling, replacement of lost titles, search for ownership, assistance with release of interests and more!


Vehicle Specific Permits and Stickers

All vehicles need to be registered properly for the states and provinces in which they wish to operate. We can provide all of the necessary permits including:

  • - State HazMat
  • - UCR
  • - HVUT /2290
  • - Over Dimension Trip Permits
  • - Fuel Permits

Interested in our Licensing Services?

Fill out the form and one of our expert staff will reach out to you.