The FMCSA Driver Qualifications (DQ) are the start of a driver’s personnel file.
DQ record keeping should be considered the minimum file requirements. Failure to institute and maintain these very basics can lead to DOT fines, CSA violations, Unsatisfactory Safety Rating and even Out of Service Orders.
Driver Qualification File Management Values
- - Web based platform where all files and documents are easily accessed
- - Knowledge and expertise from a company that deals with Safety and Compliance on a daily basis
- - Efficiency of system can reduce cost of labor, fines, and fees
- - Monthly recap from a safety specialist to evaluate companies safety and compliance
DOT Driver Qualification File Compliance & Management Subscription Features
- - Uploading all current Driver files into the system and check for compliance
- - Accessibility from any location, 24 hours a day,7 days a week.
- - Alerts, action emails and follow up by one of our Safety Compliance Specialists regarding expiring documents and certificates
- - Customizable option to upload Company specific documents and material
- - Ability to upload and track maintenance files and upcoming maintenance schedule
- - Provide Customized DOT and Company required pre-hire documents to each driver applicant
- - Work with each driver to complete forms and ensure 100% compliance
- - When hired, work with driver to complete required post-hire documents
- - Initiate DOT and company required periodic file updates
- - Customizable option to contain company specific documents
- - CSA score factors will integrate with DQ File Software
- - Monthly CSA analysis by Driver with a Safety Compliance Specialist
- - Helps to effectively manage your drviers
- - Specialized assistance with trouble areas
DQ File Accelerator
The required driver qualification forms are difficult to get, difficult to construct, time consuming to complete, and the task of correcting incomplete documents and chasing missing documents can be a nightmare. Glostone's DQ File Accelerator can help you do it yourself by providing 8 Mandatory Forms required by the FMCSA (Part 391).
CSA Management Services Page
Glostone Trucking Solutions offers this comprehensive system as a starting point, helps you customize it to fit your needs, and then uploads and manages the ongoing data for you for a low, monthly per driver subscription. We do the work. You just use the information to manage your company. We can even “certify” to your customers, insurance company, shippers and brokers that your company is CSA DQ Compliant! Give us a call today for more details!