Safety - Beyond Basics
Apr 12th, 2017 8:30 - 4:30 pm
Register today for our eight (8) hour full-day training on Compliance - Beyond Basics.
Many motor carriers see their compliance operations as part of the “cost of doing business,” and do their best to remain in compliance with the FMCSA by properly training their drivers and setting up a system of compliance documentation. However, the best carriers know that having a strong and proactive compliance program can actually drive revenue to the company and protect them from the risks of civil litigation that exist even for compliant companies.
In our Beyond Basics course, you will:
- Learn how to identify and change driver attitudes and behaviors that contribute to non-compliance and accidents
- Learn how to decrease driver turn-over through a clear system of driver development and investment
- Learn how driver health and wellness will become regulated and how you should be preparing your drivers
- Learn about pre-trip and post-trip inspection strategies that will decrease your maintenance costs and time spent in the scales
- Learn how to better interpret your CSA scores so you know where to invest your time, energy, and resources when you do need to make changes to your operations
- Learn the principals involved in evaluating, implementing, managing and profiting from adding technology driven compliance solutions to your operation
Apr 12th, 2017 @ 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Clackamas Learning Center
9111 Southeast Saint Helens St., Clackamas, OR 97015