1. Sec. 382.115(a)/Sec. 382.115(b)–Failing to implement an alcohol and/or controlled substances testing program (domestic and foreign motor carriers, respectively).
2. Sec. 382.211–Using a driver who has refused to submit to an alcohol or controlled substances test required under part 382.
3. Sec. 382.215–Using a driver known to have tested positive for a controlled substance.
4. Sec. 383.37(a)–Knowingly allowing, requiring, permitting, or authorizing an employee with a commercial driver’s license which is suspended, revoked, or canceled by a State or who is disqualified to operate a commercial motor vehicle.
5. Sec. 383.51(a)–Knowingly allowing, requiring, permitting, or authorizing a driver to drive who is disqualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
6. Sec. 387.7(a)–Operating a motor vehicle without having in effect the required minimum levels of financial responsibility coverage.
7. Sec. 391.15(a)–Using a disqualified driver.
8. Sec. 391.11(b)(4)–Using a physically unqualified driver.
9. Sec. 395.8(a)–Failing to require a driver to make a record of duty status.
10. Sec. 396.9(c)(2)–Requiring or permitting the operation of a commercial motor vehicle declared “out-of-service” before repairs are made.
11. Sec. 396.17(a)–Using a commercial motor vehicle not periodically inspected.