- • Did you know that it can cost up to $6,500 to hire each new driver?
- • Did you know that 90% of driver turnover happens within the first 180 days of being hired?
- • Did you know that the main reason a driver decides to quit is a perception of not being treated well by the employer?
We offer a low cost retention program that provides measurable results...
Driver Retention Basic - How it Works:
Effective communication and listening is the most important element for a driver to feel appreciated, respected and a valuable member of the team. It’s often the difference between a driver being content in a job or looking for a new one.
We offer professional one on one communication and listening touch points with each new driver over their first 180 days that includes:
- • 14 day wellness check call
- • 30 day wellness check call
- • 60 day wellness check call
- • 90 day wellness check call
- • 120 day wellness check call
- • 180 day wellness check call
What to Expect:
- • We work with your management team to develop customized call criteria
- • Any Driver issues are escalated to management immediately for a resolution
- • Monthly status and measurement reports provided to management
- • Quarterly retention measurement reports to management
Only $100.00 for the 6 month program, per monitored driver (No set up fee required)
Retention Plus - How it works:
Exit Interviews can be a valuable tool to improve employee retention. We conduct a customized and comprehensive phone Exit Interview with each designated employee. This service can be in conjunction with our Basic service or a standalone service.
- • Individual Exit Interview results reported to management
• Cumulative results tabulate, analyzed and reported to management
$30.00 per interview (No set up fee required)
Employee Satisfaction Survey - How it works:
Finding out what the issues are is the first step to step to solving them. We work with your management team to customize an Employee Satisfaction Survey that offers a method to collect and analyze information from your most important asset, your employees. Survey data can uncover ordinarily hidden information that can help improve your company.
$10.00 per employee, per survey ($250 minimum)