Carrier Monitoring / Selection Service
In today’s world, managing risk is an important component of operating profitable company. Part of the task of managing your risk is verifying the carrier you work with is legal to operate and demonstrates solid safety compliance. Performing the tasks required to review a carrier’s compliance can be arduous and time consuming.
The Glostone Carrier Monitoring / Selection service gathers and documents the information you need to help make risk management decisions. We have the systems in place to react to your requests quickly and provide you with an easy to read, one page summary report via email.
Our Carrier Monitoring / Selection Service framework includes:
- Verifying DOT and MC numbers are active
- Verifying the BOC-3 filing
- Verifying licensing and insurance filings are current
- Verifying the FMCSA’s CSA safety scores and overall rating
- Review operating authority history
- Obtain copies of the carrier’s insurance certificates directly from the insurance agent
- Check for reports of fraudulent or unethical behavior
Whether needing to select a new carrier or monitor a carrier you are currently working with, we can customize an affordable program that can include our framework as well as add additional checks based upon your individual needs. Manage your risk the smart and affordable way with Glostone Trucking Solutions.